Premium Swiss Precision Dentures PSPD®
Premium Swiss Precision Dentures are our finest Denture offering. PSPD® dentures are crafted to appear life like, as life like in appearance that can be achieved in dentures. They are completely custom made to meet the client’s needs and expectations. The teeth used, are selected from several European tooth manufactures to meet the clients esthetic and intraoral conditions.
Premium Swiss Precision Dentures PSPD® also utilizes several European and Swiss Denture techniques and denture teeth such as, Ivoclar, Candulor, Gerber, and Swissdent Geneva 2000 to craft premium personalized precision dentures.
For example, If the client’s esthetic requirements are only met by only using Geneva 2000 anterior teeth and his/hers ridge height and shape requires a Candulorform II posterior tooth mould then that is how the dentures are going to be made.
On the other hand, if the client esthetic and functional requirements are met with Ivoclar anterior and posterior teeth but the shade (color) of the teeth requires the use of two or more different moulds or color of teeth, then two or three different moulds are going to be used to craft the dentures.
Anterior teeth set up of our Premium Swiss Precision Dentures PSPD® is always done chair side and the denture bases are always custom stained.
Premium Swiss Precision Dentures PSPD® meet and exceed all the BPS® core component requirements and they are guaranteed for three years against breakage or tooth loss.
However, because the patient’s intraoral conditions demand the use of another type of tooth mould other than Ivoclar teeth even though the PSPD® dentures far exceed all the BPS® requirements they cannot be called BPS Dentures.
Occasionally, when all the teeth used in our PSPD® are Ivoclar made then the dentures are both PSPD® and BPS® dentures simultaneously.
Premium Swiss Precision Dentures PSPD® require 6 – 9 Appointments
- Preliminary Impressions utilizing the Accu-Dent System
- Border moulding and Final impressions*
- Face Bow transfer utilizing a Universal Transfer system UTS or a Candulor face bow*
- Bite registrations using an intraoral tracing device, such as a Ivoclar Gnathometer, a Candulor or a Swissdent intraoral tracing device*
- Chair-side individualized tooth selection and anterior tooth placement*
- Teeth arrangement set up is done utilizing an Ivoclar Stratos 300 or 200 or a Candulor articulator
- Waxed up trial dentures try in
- SR Ivocap processing
- Denture base is stained to meet the patient’s tissue coloration*
- Post insertion personalized occlusion equilibration
- Patient education
- Top of the line teeth are selected such as Ivoclar, Candulor, Geneva 2000 or a combination of the above to meet the patient’s esthetic needs and intraoral conditions
Items marked with an asterisk * exceed the three BPS core components